Monday 31 August 2009

"The Perfect Day"

As one of the girls on my floor proclaimed this morning: It's going to be The Perfect Day today!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we all start classes today. Merry's in French as we speak. My first is Chapel, in about an hour. I have a light day- three courses. One is chapel, then Biblical Literature follows, and I end with Intro to Global Issues.
Mostly, I'm excited about that last one. Then I'm heading to the library, I hope, to do some rambling there. This evening, my floor (okay, so Merry and I are heading it up...) is hosting a movie party and watching Princess Bride.
Last night, we had a floor wide (plus a few mainers, and one girl from another dorm) chai party in the kitchen and played the name game. So far, I've been told that I know more people than any other freshman. But we've got lots of plans for more tea-parties and games and movies, so I really can't wait to see how this semester goes.
If you couldn't tell, I love it here!

2 comments:

  1. And of course I'm not jealous. Uh-uh. No. Not one bit. *grin*

    Well, at least I finally got a Real Blog.

    I suggest that you get some nice lean mutton and make yourselves MLTs for the party tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this, I am grinning from ear to ear. Not sure why. Could it be I really want to be there??? Sounds like an absolute blast!!! Yep, I wish I could come! :) Oh and the other reason I'm so happy is because you're so happy. SO happy you're settled Laura!! Enjoy this whole beautiful experience. :) And take care of yourself, and keep sharing!!
    Love Saminda xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...