Thursday 20 August 2009

Arrived!

So, I'm here in New York now! The weather is warm and wonderful, and the trees are gorgeous!!!
I got in late on Monday, and spent Tuesday doing my college shopping (which is all done now!) and Wednesday I went to the country's largest county fair. It was huge, and I had a blast. I ddidn't stay that long, but I saw a great deal, and got cotton-candy. That made the day complete. When I get to school, I'll see about uploading some photos of the events, and my adorable cousins. (And the candy!)
I'm off to Pennsylvania for the next two days (highly put out that Kat won't be there) with my gramma, and so it'll be next week before I write again.
Hope you're all having a beautiful day, as nice as the one I'm having! (84 degrees fahrenheit by ten thirty in the morning...)

2 comments:

  1. Pennsylvania??? Oh my goodness, now guess who's jealous?!! PLEASE take some pictures. :) Well done on getting there - enjoy and keep me updated! :)
    Saminda. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I've been waiting for an update from you! (This is Jhaniel, by the way, I think I might be logged in on my school account, meh.) Great to hear that you've arrived in NY, are settled, and are having fun! Too bad about Kat not being there! I know she's near me now--well, okay, a state away, but that's relatively close!--but no chance of us meeting up either. Humbug. We'll just have to organize something one day.
    Good luck at school!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...