Friday 28 August 2009

College, First Day!

So, today is my first full day on campus! I arrived last night and unpacked my room with Merry. Now everything is set up and arranged and we're having a blast. I'm on the international floor, and absolutely love it. I haven't yet met all the girls, although that should be happening sometime soon.
I have done everything possible already this morning, and am just waiting for the dedication service in about two hours. My schedule's pretty full, but I'm still enjoying it. And today was lovely and sunny, the perfect setting for the first day!

2 comments:

  1. Of course you're on the international floor; for being from Alaska. Have fun and still get some rest. Please.
    Love ya,
    mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't college fun? Well, tiring, but fun...

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...