Wednesday 1 July 2009

Zippity-Doo-Dah!

My, oh my! What a beautiful day!
Today (or at least this morning) was a gorgeous, sunny day! So, in celebration of that, Theophilus and I went on a hike.
We met up with a friend, drove for a seeming eternity in a hot van with black leather seats, and finally hit the trails. The views were amazing, the trail was easy, and we made the top in practically no time at all. I loved the warmth from the sun, the clear skies... and my camera. Yes, I took quite a few photos. I might even upload them here soon. If I get around to it.
I wrote poetry, listened to the guys talk about math and science, then we headed back down the trail to the Sherwood. It wasn't a very long outing, but our friend had to get back to the camp he's staying at for dinner, so we knew it wasn't going to be an all-day event anyways.
At least I now have a few more lovely summer memories tucked away before the time flies all away and August 28th arrives. Aramis is definitely helping. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so good. Yes, photos please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll load them up here soon. :) I'd love to take you up there sometime, the view is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...