Saturday 20 August 2011

Paid to Have Fun

I have just discovered at work, during a day shift, that I can knit four dishcloths in around six hours, while watching Doctor Who and The Parent Trap.

And I got paid for this.

Yes indeed. This was a wonderful realization for me. Not so great a realization for my cotton yarn stash that I use to make these dishcloths. Oh well. Did I mention that this particular site I was working at happens to be across the street from the library and down the road from the craft store and the post office?

Sometimes, I think I have the best job in the world.

(Until a lamp is thrown at my head, of course. But we aren't going there.)

2 comments:

  1. wow - what do you do for a job? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a care-taker for people with disabilities. :-) I love it.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...