Friday 31 December 2010

Dollie!

For several years now, I've been following Little Jenny Wren's blog.

I love the way she writes about her life, her creativity, and just the peace and joy that her writing quietly exudes. And her dolls, if you take just a quick look, are works of absolute art. A while ago, I managed to snag a spot to get one of her dolls.

If you follow her blog anything like I do, you might have seen this post from about a month ago...

That top dollie? Yes, she's sitting right next to me as I type this, sweet and smiling and warm and very happy to be up here in the North, where it warmed up as soon as she arrived. (It's now about -3 C, rather than -27 as it was yesterday morning.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura, I just adore her dolls!! My dream is to have one custom made for each of the children... but Stuart isn't convinced. :( We'll see.

    And -27 degrees???! That's torturous! Keep warm. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...