Thursday 9 December 2010

I am done!

Well, I'm not feeling so great, but I'm still in town because I have a rehearsal tonight for a Christmas concert next week. This should be fun.

But on happier topics, I turned in my last test for math, and figured that if I got a 55% on this test, I'd still get an A. Happy days. I should be able to get all A's in my classes, with perhaps an exception for my writing class; the teacher doesn't like my style, and I feel it's very possible that he'll grade me down as much as possible for that.

For now, here's to sitting at cafes and drinking hot tea and reading lovely books and not having homework for a whole month! Merry Christmas Break to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...