Monday 3 January 2011

How Time Flies!

As I got ready for bed tonight, I realised that tomorrow I go back to work. Now, since I'm employed through my college, that means that I don't have to work on hols. I worked one full week after finals, then had off for two solid weeks.

But now, I am heading back for another week of work, and I'm not sure how many days, or hours, that I'll be putting in. This of course means that the next semester is coming up soon.

In fact, it starts on Monday. In the evening. I don't really cherish evening classes. But Monday seems to be the day for them.

As far as I know for now, unless a class gets dropped, I'm taking a Social Welfare class, Russian (like I was going to last semester and it got dropped, I'm hoping that doesn't happen again), Anthropology and the Rise of Civilizations, and then my last class is on Short Stories, and is taught by my one of my absolute favourite college professors of all time.

And working, somewhere in that mix. And hopefully, spending more time writing on here. At least it has warmed up a great deal here: today was mostly a balmy 8C. I know that it does sound cold to some of you, but think of how much warmer it is now than at Christmas time when our daily highs were -19C.

1 comment:

  1. Your short stories class sounds fabulous!! :D
    And I'm glad it's warmed up for you to 8 degrees. ;) How nice. xx

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...