Saturday 16 October 2010

Winter's Coming Around the Next Corner

It's beginning to feel like winter's about to hit up here.
It's grey outside, and cold. So cold, settling into my hands and feet and bones.
Perfect weather for curling up in blankets with hot tea or cocoa. Add a book and some quiet music and I'm just about set.

Too bad today isn't the perfect day for algebra, isn't it? Since I had to read over fifty pages of algebra text just to cement logarithms into my head. And after this semester, I'll likely never use logarithms ever again. My teacher encourages me that it develops brain development and critical thinking. I feel I've had about as much as I need. Give me geometry first. Besides, I prefer creative thinking.

And we're due for snow tonight. I'll let you know if it's true. At any rate, I'm expecting it at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...