Friday 1 October 2010

It's... October?

Okay, so I promised last week that I'd post photos of the TARDIS scarf, but since I was so close to finishing it, I decided to put that off till I was done. And consequently, the last of September vanished with a merry twinkle of the eye and I'm sitting here thinking: "Hold on, it's October already???"

That's right, three months left to the year. So not ready for that. So much to do, so much I won't get done.

Next week are mid-terms. Not sure how I feel about that, but at any rate, I don't think I'll be cramming. There really isn't any point for cramming after all- tests only show what you don't know, and I've been faring alright so far this semester.

So, hopefully I'll finish the scarf tonight, and perhaps, if I'm very very good, we'll have photos by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...