Monday 18 October 2010

Monday, Monday

Today's the day I should've stayed at home. And it's not half over.

In math, I spent a good chunk of the time scared that I'd flunked the test I took last week. She'd marked -0, +5. Of course, my mind translated this as only five points.

Afterwards, my teacher congratulated me on my 105% on the test. That -0 meant that I'd missed none, and the +5 was because I did the extra credit problem. That I didn't know was an extra credit problem. 

Then I spent a good two and a half hours looking for inappropriate or misleading/false advertisements from magazines. Now that I've finally got them, I've got two hours of Spanish to face. Then three hours of speech class where I get to talk about my misleading ads. 

Oh, I'm so glad the semester is half-way over. 

I'd really rather be at home drinking tea or something. Writing and knitting would be nice, especially when compared with Spanish grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...