Sunday 13 December 2009

A-Wassailing We Go!

Isabel, after jumping into the snow-drift with me.

Jon, who is from Texas, learning to make snow-angels.

Here is my lovely snow-angel, after Jon had so kindly pulled me up.

Afterwards, when we'd traipsed back to campus, Isabel decided to sit on the snowy bench. After all, she was already completely wet from our angels and snowfights and drift-diving shenanigans.
Yes, Christmas Carolling at the nursing home gave us so much energy we had to expend it in the freshly fallen snow. The people there were so sweet, I'm not sure who was more blessed- those who heard us singing, or the eleven of us who got to see the smiles which Christmas songs could bring.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I haven't had the opportunity to make a snow angel since I was six years old! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...