Tuesday 8 December 2009

Favourite Things: Christmas Carols

This afternoon, I was rehearsing over in the music buildings for a concert I'm in tomorrow. After i was finished, I was spending a few moments with some friends.
One of them decided to grab me back into a practice room. He, Joia and I began randomly playing Christmas music: he sang, she played my violin and I played the piano. It was such fun that I forgot all my stress over finals and friends and everything else.
And it reminded me how much I love Christmas carols. Which is exactly what I needed.
Now, go listen to some Christmas music and think of the wonder of the season!!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love having a spontaneous music jam with friends, years ago in high school! And oh how I love carols too. :) In fact, I'm about to walk over to the stereo and put some on.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...