Monday 21 December 2009

One Down

Yes, that's right. My last day of school was Friday!
I came pretty much straight to Gramma's, and then Merry flew out a little bit later. Since then, I've been mostly just hanging around the house with Theophilus, who is over in NY for part of break. We've been baking cookies and seeing family and watching movies, all of which are very relaxing because they have absolutely nothing to do with school.
In some ways, I still can't believe that I've now finished one whole semester of college. Where did the time go? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that I was packing all my stuff to come down here?
Oh well, time to go to the Indian market, I'll write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...