Saturday 2 July 2011

Making Some Hazy Plans

Following yesterday's disappointment of learning that I'm not going to be in school- which was more of a blow to me than I think I made it sound- I've been spending a good deal of today thinking over the things I'll fill my time with instead of studying for classes and exams.
  • Work - Full time, over time, you know- earn money and hopefully save up a bit so that I can...
  • Travel to Britain to see lovely Kaitlyn
  • Pay off school loans and other bills
  • Perhaps get another vehicle
  • Pay for my growing crafting habits
  • Learn to crochet, finally. Even if it kills me. Well- maybe not to that extent.
  • Sew more. I mean it this time. Really. 
  • Learning needlework. Rather like crochet- even if it kills me. (Did you notice my sanctimonious nod with that?)
  • Go hiking/walking/biking/skiing more. 
  • Read more books. (If I work night shifts, this should be easy as pie. Although I'm not so sure what's easy about pie. Anyways.)
  • Write more. Poetry, novels, etc. 
  • Blog more.
Oh. I said it. The terrible words. I've been a rather unfaithful blogger for far too long. But I promise to try to do better now. Be regular and take photos and do interesting things to actually blog about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...