Friday 1 July 2011

Half Way

Well, today marks the first day of the second half of the year. It's a little odd to think that the year's half done already.

What happened to all my plans for the year? I'm so far behind on my "I'd like to..." list that I'm really glad I never set myself New Year's Resolutions.

Also, as it's half way point, it is the beginning of a new fiscal year. Which meant that yesterday was the deadline for certain forms for grants so that I can go to school next semester. And come to find out, the forms I filed in February were never received, meaning that no matter what forms I do now, it's too late for any grants. Yes, this means I'm not going to be in school in the fall, and will have to work full time to pay back loans I had in New York.

Upside? Next spring, I'm planning a month long bash around Britain. Yep. I think it may make up for this temporary upset just a little bit. At least half way.

To all my dear readers and friends out there, happy half way through this year. Let's make the second half a good one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about your school/financial situation, but hold to that plan for Britain! I doubt I'll be able to make it in Spring, but I hope you can :)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...