Thursday 10 September 2009

Quick update...

Yesterday morning, I got my package in from Mum, and so was very excited over the prospect of watching Persuasion very soon. Plus, my dear mother added in the yarn I asked for, and so life is perfect. I'm still in love with my classes, and have some of the most amazing friends here. I miss my friends from home, but not so badly yet.
Soon I'll upload photos of my room, and of life around here, but only when I feel like starting the photo battle with my computer. Also, I now have a job calling alumni, and one for admissions mailing. Both are part time, but I'm really excited about them. Especially the first, since my boss is an amazing person. Yeah, so it's the girl I mentioned last time. :) Heather's pretty cool.
I mean, working in an office decorated in Princess Bride meets 007 style?
I love Houghton.

1 comment:

  1. Your college sounds brilliant. And I like the new blog background, too.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...