Tuesday 15 September 2009

Packages

I love packages. Last week, my dear mum sent me one that had Persuasion and other lovelies in it... which made me happy indeed.
Yesterday, I recieved one from Jhaniel. It made my day. She sent me The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, three other books, lychee candy (how'd she know I love lychee?) and tea. Not to mention bracelets and two cds. I've been listening to Princess Bride and reading the Hobbit in my spare time now. It's so relaxing... then too, that might be the tea helping as well.
Apparently, there are many Tolkien-lovers on campus as well, which makes me happy. No wonder I fit in well here with the people I've met so far.
It's like going home again, reading The Hobbit. I read it many times a year, so it's the cheapest way to go home.
Yep, I love packages. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I must be spending too much time on facebook because I just went to click "like" for this post..... :)
    Anyway, I liked it. :) Glad all is going well for you Laura!
    Blessings, Saminda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny about the lychee, I just stuck them in there because I like them, and we seem to have the same tastes in . . . er, just about everything, ha!
    And I don't even remember what three other books I sent you . . . Childhood's End and the German short story collection, yeah? What was the third one?
    Glad that it's all helping you stay relaxed and happy. Reading 'The Hobbit' /is/ like going home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new background! What is it called? I really want it for my other blog.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...