Wednesday 10 November 2010

The End's in Sight

As I was sitting here doing my Spanish homework, I realized that after tonight, I'll only have three more classes left in that class for the semester. It's possibly the class I'm most excited about finishing. And that it ends before my other classes makes me very happy indeed.

I'm unsure if I'll continue with Spanish for next semester; if they offer Russian, I'm taking that over Spanish. And, in 30 days, this semester will be over. Huzzah!

And I'm holding a high A in algebra and speech. And after 30 days, I won't have to write any more modernist fiction for the rest of my life, as far as I know anyways. I really don't like the style of writing that has been prevalent for the last sixty years or so. But I guess I'm the better for now knowing how to chop any and all descriptions that don't serve symbolic purpose out of my story? At any rate, it is very hard to write more than five page stories when you can't go into descriptions of peripheral things.

One more great thing: I've started a rewrite of the Princess and the Pea. It was inspired by me making minestrone last week for Mum. Oh, if only that sort of inspiration hit more often.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be posting anything of the Princess and the Pea? Orrrr, mayhap thou couldst email some to me? I'd love to read it. ^-^

    And I have to say that you are simply amazing, Moriko-chan! ^o^ 105% in algebra? The very thought blasts my brain all to pieces. O.O I would die if I had to take another algebra class... perhaps that is part of the reason I've been avoiding college for so long, aye? XD

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...