Monday 22 November 2010

At Last

Well, my Spanish class is finally over. I hope I never have to study another word of it ever again. I may have to take another semester, but I really hope not.

I never told the story behind why I took it, did I?

Originally I was signed up to take Russian. I was so excited, Russian is beautiful and so many lovely books have been written in that language. Other than Don Quixote, Spanish has nothing to appeal to me. In fact, it infuriates me because everyone and their maiden aunt's hamster from elementary school seems to be learning Spanish these days.

Then I find that they cancelled Russian because not enough students signed up for the class. And the defunct option for students who need the credits to be full-time? Put them in a Spanish class!

Yep, I got stuck in a Spanish class, and it was late enough for me to not have any real options that were much better. But it's done now. All over. Huzzah for that, at least, now I can focus on more important subjects like Math or Communications. Yay for long speeches that are due... tonight? Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't an appropriate celebration include Russian vodka? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...