Tuesday 13 July 2010

I Am Heading Down to Hippie-Towne!

On Sunday, we got a new (to us) vihicle for me to use... it's not pretty, but it runs.

So today, I'm heading down to Hippie-Towne to browse my favourite shoppes, walk the beach, and go to an orchestral rehearsal. Okay, so the only one that I really have to do and that caused the trip is the rehearsal, but hey, I haven't been to H-Towne in almost a year.

Maybe by tomorrow, I can load some photos if  I get any good ones while I"m down there.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi from New Zealand, many thanks for stopping by my blog, "We read to know we are not alone" Shadow lands is one of my all time favorite movies, just love it, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming by, Marie! I watched Shadowlands again last night with my Mum and loved how much more meaning I find in that line every time. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...