Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Pudding Ending to a Pretty Good Day

Today was spent at training for a new job- taking care of those in need of assistance so that they can live fulfilling and comfortable lives without leaving their homes. It was long, but interesting for the most part.

When I returned to the house where I'm staying for the week, I spent a while knitting and reading. Dad came by and we talked for a long while, and after he left, I made myself a whole pot of rice pudding to go with my pork steak and pasta.

Mhm, this has been a lovely week so far. Maybe soon I can share some quotes from the book, and photos of the knitting. However, I'm fast approaching a tea crisis as I'm almost through with the stash I brought with me. Thank heavens for home on Saturday to replenish.

Now, to finish off my day with rice pudding and then to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...